How to Root Bluestacks [ New Method ]
Hey, guys in this article I will teach you “How to Root Bluestacks”. So Read it from first to last.
What is BlueStacks?
Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and macOS. In Simple words, it is the software which helps you to use android apps on your computer.
Why Should i Root My Bluestacks?
If you are a fan of Android applications and would like to run them on the computer, then BlueStacks2 is the solution. It is an emulator that allows Android applications, including your favorite games to run directly on your computer, without the need to connect the device to a PC.
The Android applications that you thought were only available on Android-based smartphones are now also accessible on Windows using BlueStacks2. And it is very easy to root bluestacks 2 using one-click root tool.
With rooted Bluestacks, you will not need to install any additional content, because it brings several of the preloaded applications to your PC. To use:
Download Bluestacks 2 For Free:
- Go to Bluestacks.com/download
- The download will be started shortly
- Download with Your Browser or Download Manager No Matter
- Complete installation Process
- Make a desktop icon shortcut for quick launch
- Open it and you’re done.
Requirements for bluestacks to root
Steps To Root Bluestacks
- Download Kingroot App from the link above for BlueStacks2. It will be installed shortly.
- Open & Run Kingroot App in BlueStacks2.
- Click on Root to begin rooting bluestacks 2.
- Wait a few seconds before you see a green checkmark.
- Reboot the BlueStacks2 software.
- Download & install Root Checker to verify the rooting process. You can get it from Google Play Store.
- You have successfully rooted BlueStacks2.
Second Step to Root Bluestacks
Requirements For Rooting Bluestacks with the second method:
- Download BS Easy Tool for rooting Bluestacks.
Steps to root Bluestacks 2 2017 version using bs helper tool
- Open Bluestacks and install root checker to check first
- Now Download the BS Helper tool from above requirements section
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to a folder
- Double click to run “BS Helper” file
- You will see a small application with a few buttons
- Click on “Patch for Superuser X” and wait
- When the process finishes, it will show the success message in the status bar and will open superuser x in your bluestacks 2 app player
- Now close that tab and using Root checker, check the root status
- Done! You successfully rooted your bluestacks 2 app player for android on windows.
How to root bluestacks, If this article helped you then share this article and visit my site again for the latest tech and tricks articles